Let's nurture the wanderer & explorer in us
& let it lead us to consciousness expanding adventures
because adventures are good for the Soul
Let the strangeness of nature
strengthen the strangeness in you
And let the strangeness of nature
awaken the strange powers
that are buried deep in your Soul
through the storm
through the sunlight
through the days
and through the nights
of your life
That is the way of Nature
Let your true nature flow effortlessly; it has the power to find its path even in a jumble of a crowded jungle.
is meant to travel
the same road
So let us give ourselves the freedom
to choose the road
that calls out to us
Solo travel is a magic wand, a portal into an alternate universe and a form of soul therapy because it can leave you with paradigm shifting experiences. Don’t believe me? Try it with an open mind. Your soul will thank you.
Here's how solo travel is a game changer:
1. You discover your superpowers, one solo trip at a time by learning new things about yourself like what you are capable of and what the possibilities are.
2. You learn to be your own guardian by developing a close relationship with your instincts and you learn to trust yourself.
3. You experience a freedom you have never experienced before. You are free to go wherever it is you want to go, to be whoever it is you want to be and to feel whatever it is you want to feel. You don’t have to play a role for someone else. It is about you.
4. You realize there's more to life than what you have been told.
5. You connect with something transcendental on the inside and on the outside.
6. You find that you are much more than the box you have been put into and the role you have been asked to play.
7. Your ego takes a backseat. Your soul leads the show. That is a monumental achievement.
8. You feel the eight year old you come to life.
9. You have great stories to tell.
10. You attract interesting people with interesting stories because they are curious about your courage to venture out by yourself.
11. You experience a shift in the way you see the world and the way you see yourself because your consciousness is moved to connect dots and to heal and expand.
12. You discover truths that will move your spirit because startling insights about the universe and about life are often achieved on a solo quest.
13. Your solo adventures will give you the courage to live with your soul more often.
14. When you are by yourself, you are more open to the energy of the universe and you hear the universe calling out to you as you feel a sense of wonder, a sense of adventure, and a sense of mystery like never before.
15. The road, the stars, the mountains and the universe speaks to you about who you are and what is important in life.
16. The edge of the seat, nail biting moments on your solo trips help you evolve and become a stronger, better and a fierce human being.
17. People tell you that you are brave for traveling solo.
18. You are more likely to have great ideas that can change your life.
19. In our everyday life, our brain works in auto pilot mode. We do the same things and we have the same thoughts. So, when we step out into the unknown, all of a sudden, our brain snaps out of the auto pilot mode and is forced to be more aware and more present in the present. As our brain processes this new experience and makes spontaneous decisions, it will generate new thoughts and new stories that can lead to a shift in our thinking and this neuroplasticity of the brain can help us take our life to the next level.
This has been my experience. But don’t take my word. Go for it and tell me all about it.
National Parks: Grand Canyon, White Sands National Monument
Big Bend National Park:
Paris, Amsterdam, Belgium:
As a child of the 80's, when I was a kid of eight, I would circle the perimeter of a playground near my home, climbing onto the raised platform and holding onto the peculiar fences, going around in circles, imagining I was traveling around the world.
Now, as a child of the 80’s, no longer a kid of eight, I feel I am simply executing the will and the energy of my eight year old gypsy self.