1. A society built on the fabric of duty and higher calling, purpose and a role greater than the sum total of its flesh and sense perceptions is a society that will know the secrets of the gods, true beauty and peace, warrior like strength and harmony with nature and the powers within and powers around them.
2. Even a god conditioned to believe she is but a mortal will believe herself to be a mortal. Not even the call and the divine energy she feels in her core, the purpose and strength that flows in her blood, and the love and faith that stirs in her heart will make her believe that she is god. She will live like a mortal until there comes a moment when she is pushed to her very limits and her conditioning breaks and her true nature reveals itself.
3. We take this whole society thing way too seriously. We are made to believe we are broken or are misfits if we fall outside of the structures and institutions constructed by society. We can be raised by a single parent or an unconventional family unit and that does not take away from our chance to love, to be happy, to be "successful" or to feel magic or to be empowered. A child raised by a single woman can be just as strong, bright and loving as a child raised by a mother and a father or a child raised by a single father as long as the child is protected and loved.
4. The god of destruction and the god of love will call out to us, and it's up to us to which god we give our power to.
5. Love will unleash our true nature.
6. Hidden within our world and within ourselves is a world of truth and beauty, endurance and strength and only those who seek and risk will know this magical world.