Here are 6 thoughts that Seekers have, at some point in their life:
1. Life doesn't make sense. Something's missing. Something's not quite right.
2. Who am I? What is the purpose of my life? How do I live a fulfilled life?
3. What is the point of life? Why is there so much suffering?
4. Why does the Universe exist? How did the Universe come into existence? How were stars formed? What else is out there? What are black holes & Worm holes? Is time travel possible? What does general relativity, quantum mechanics & string theory say about the Cosmos? What is Energy?
5. What is the Soul? What is cosmic intelligence? What is God? How does one heal oneself & the world? What happens at the moment of our death? Where do we go after we die?
6. Why do people behave the way they behave? What makes people the way they are? What drives their psychology? What contributes to their make?
Here are 5 things Seekers experience:
1. An intense Existential Crisis.
2. A feeling of being an outsider.
3. The road less traveled.
4. Being misunderstood & cold judgments.
5. Turmoil & Upheaval.
Here are 5 things Seekers feel compelled to pursue:
1. A quest to understand truth & to voice the truth.
2. Fight the good fight.
3. Expand Consciousness.
4. Live a meaningful life true to their purpose.
5. Connect with the Soul & Cosmic Intelligence.
Here are 5 frequencies that Seekers vibrate at:
2. Open to knowledge & wisdom.
3. A sense of wonder.
4. Drawn to mysteries.
"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi