1. A society built on the fabric of duty and higher calling, purpose and a role greater than the sum total of its flesh and sense perceptions is a society that will know the secrets of the gods, true beauty and peace, warrior like strength and harmony with nature and the powers within and powers around them.
2. Even a god conditioned to believe she is but a mortal will believe herself to be a mortal. Not even the call and the divine energy she feels in her core, the purpose and strength that flows in her blood, and the love and faith that stirs in her heart will make her believe that she is god. She will live like a mortal until there comes a moment when she is pushed to her very limits and her conditioning breaks and her true nature reveals itself.
3. We take this whole society thing way too seriously. We are made to believe we are broken or are misfits if we fall outside of the structures and institutions constructed by society. We can be raised by a single parent or an unconventional family unit and that does not take away from our chance to love, to be happy, to be "successful" or to feel magic or to be empowered. A child raised by a single woman can be just as strong, bright and loving as a child raised by a mother and a father or a child raised by a single father as long as the child is protected and loved.
4. The god of destruction and the god of love will call out to us, and it's up to us to which god we give our power to.
5. Love will unleash our true nature.
6. Hidden within our world and within ourselves is a world of truth and beauty, endurance and strength and only those who seek and risk will know this magical world.
Once upon a time
in the eternity of Space and Time
there ensued an Energy Crisis on a massive scale
And it went like this:
Brain: What the hell is this?
Energy: Ugh..the Heart made me do it!!
Heart: What the hell is this?
Energy: Ugh...the Brain made me do it!!!
One day, nearly depleted & staring annihilation in the face
Energy took a stand.
Energy: Alright, I cant stand this hell anymore!! I have had enough!! Time to be a superhero and to bring out my superpower. TIME for MEDITATION.
And soon enough
Energy had won the day.
Let the real you live your life.
Let your Soul lead the way.
It knows how to connect with the magic of the Universe.
Q. Does everyone has a Purpose?
A. Everyone has a purpose.
If you have a favorite food or a favorite color or a favorite car or a favorite movie or a favorite holiday destination or a favorite lipstick brand or a favorite person or a favorite book, then you most certainly have a PURPOSE.
Q. What do you mean by Purpose?
A. Purpose is simply a path that calls out to you and the truth inside of you that wants to express itself but that has been buried beneath layers and layers of conformance, expectations and ego driven ambitions.
A purpose is what energizes your core and your Soul.
A purpose is about creating reality from the inside out and not from the outside in.
It is in the nature of your Energy to seek that which energizes it. And it is in the nature of your Ego to seek that which takes you away from your purpose.
Q. How do you find your Purpose?
A. There is no system or road map or school for figuring out and fulfilling your purpose. You would think a futuristic society would at least have platforms where Purpose is given precedence. But then again what has society got to do with truth and meaning.
1. Connect with your Higher Self and the Universe through meditation, contemplation, mindfulness, Nature, Solitude
2. Trust your inner voice and its guidance
3. Take Action no matter how small when you hear the call
4. Move past the resistance and embrace the uncertainty and adventure
5. Forget about comfort zone and external validation
At some point, you have to step into your Purpose. You can no longer let your Ego or uncertainty or other's opinions keep you from your path. You can no longer wait or dilly dally. Once you hear the call, know that its up to you to answer it, honor it and to act upon it. If you cannot trust yourself, trust your Energy, trust the Universe, trust your Karma and trust your path/Dharma.
by a Universe
that is 13.8 billion years old
So trust the call of your Energy, your atoms and your Consciousness
It is the call of the Universe, awakening the Universe within you
You are part of the
Tree of Consciousness
The seeds of which
were sown by the Universe
As the tree breathes
The Universe breathes
In an expanding Universe
where life evolves
the role of the tree is to simply
expand and evolve
through all of the seasons
that break it and nurture it
and to experience
the wonder of being alive
in a Universe
so full of wonders